August 6, 2017

Frank



My friend Jenn just knows me. She knows when I need a break from being a mommy & just need to get out.  It is amazing how I will get a random text "do you want to go on an adventure?" and my answer is yes ! I never know how she finds these little jems but they always turn out great.  

Two weeks ago I got that text, looked at my husband and said "I know it's a Tuesday but can I go?" Of course he said yes.. so Jenn and I planned a time and picked a train station and off we went. We ended up at this resturant called Frank. They have different specials everyday and I would want to go everyday just to try them.  Their food is amazing that words can not do it justice. Not only was the food good but the atmosphere was great. They are a very laid back resturant, the waiters are dressed casual and they do not know rush you at all. I love places like that since my life is always go go go. 

I would highly recommend this place if you live in NYC or ever visit NYC. 


No comments:

Post a Comment